Saturday, October 29, 2011

Meet an Interesting ROBLOXian: Genius5

Meet an Interesting ROBLOXian: Genius5

Meet an Interesting ROBLOXian
Welcome to the first in a series of player interviews! You can look forward to meeting interesting ROBLOXians from all around the world.


Name: Genius5 

Type: Builders ClubVisits: 21,771Knockouts: 2,241Location: USA
Mini-interview
Why do you play ROBLOX?
Because of the variety of places! On ROBLOX, there are places for everyone. It’s also fun to play around with the real-life physics, which makes ROBLOX so great! You can make friends anywhere, from the games, to the forums.
What is your favorite thing on ROBLOX?
Definitely the fact that you can share your creations with the world; be it places, models, clothes, etc. Sure, there are some incredibly awesome places on ROBLOX, but have you ever taken your time to look at the detail that goes into the clothes that some of the graphic designers have made? That’s what I like about ROBLOX: There is a wide variety of people, from scripters to graphic designers. It’s almost impossible not to make friends!
What do you want your fellow ROBLOXians to know about you?
I LOVE computers! When my first birthday came, what did my parents get me? Yes, you guessed it, a computer! I was one of those babies, where you could hit your rattle on the keyboard, and make things happen!
I am a graphic designer. (Not professional, though.) I taught myself Photoshop. I started out by learning MS Paint, then Paint.Net, until I understood the “ultimate” program, Photoshop. Most people say that I am the “King of ROBLOX Ads”! (I don’t believe that! There are TONS of radical ad makers out there.) If you don’t know the first thing about graphic design, I encourage you to learn more about it, and to try your hand at it in MS Paint, and possibly Paint.NET. Set your goals, and you will reach them!
Do you have any advice for noobs?
Don’t walk off the end of the baseplate! There’s no telling where it leads. If you do, don’t worry, you will respawn back to the starting point. If something should go wrong, just blame John!

No comments:

Post a Comment